Life In The Slow Lane...
My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
This is a commentary about the slow lane, about the slowing of time since I suffered a severe brain injury while skateboarding with my dog. This is a blog about recovery; about our '82 VW Westfalia. It's about writing, surfing, camping, married life, bleeding ulcers that make you feel old at 32; about family, friends, and my dog Artie; it's about cruising in fourth gear, getting passed by every car and learning to appreciate every second of it.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Destination: Tejas

The morning got off to a rough start: I had to fish through piss-water for an attachment to my razor that had fallen into the toilet bowl. But now we are finally ready for two-weeks touring through the southwest. Our first stop: Tucson. I just hope the van can make it over the mountains.

More to come...

1 comment:

  1. If you'll find the time, pay her a visit...
    Jade Beall
    (http://jadebeall.com/)
    (http://www.themovementshala.org/)

    "Knowing" her for a couple of years through the net, she feels outstanding and special to me, even over such a distance.

    Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete